Nachos are the ultimate party food (and, sometimes, main course). They’re great for those parties where sitting around and munching is an essential part of the gathering. As with so many dishes, Nachos are a flexible food: other than a base of tortilla chips and a good amount of gooey cheese, what you put on your dish is your business.
A note about nachos: they can made vegetarian or with your favorite type of meat.
If you wish to make your own guacamole, find the recipe here.
By April 20, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 -4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
The party favorite can also double as a meal.
- 1/2 - 1 bag tortilla chips corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese more or less to taste
- 1/2 - 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup olives sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream optional
- 1/2 cup guacamole see recipe or use store-bought
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet or oven proof serving platter, arrange the tortilla chips. Top the chips with cheese.
- Bake the chips and cheese for 10 − 16 minutes. The cheese should be thoroughly melted and the chips starting to brown at the tips.
- Top with tomatoes and olives. Add dollops of sour cream and guacamole to the dish.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress